Friday, April 30, 2010

Random here and now

I just got out of bed after swearing I wouldn't! I had the best intentions, but some people live with their finger on the self-destruct button!
Is the computer a demon? Just because I like to write when someone is asleep doesn't mean I am not retarded for him. I don't think that telling my story means I care for him any less! I just don't like staring at the ceiling for hours! I like to be productive, I don't believe in wasting energy.
Maybe last night I might have said some things that would have been better kept inside, but after being told to just spill, I did. I am not too good at censoring myself in real life, there is no delete button in reality! Lord I wish there was! A good thing to keep in mind, if you don't want to deal with the info, DON'T ASK!!! As I always say, I am a retard!
Enough of that, I'm just feeling pissy!
I started my new job yesterday and I LOVE it so far. Me in a bookstore is as natural as peanut butter and chocolate! I think there is true potential there!
I still have plenty of time to write, which is sweet! Dear readers, you keep encouraging me to turn this stupidity into a book, but where do I even begin?! I love all the support I get from you, but I still have doubts about the quality of my writing!
Today is going to be packed full of fun (yep this is me being TOTALLY sarcastic)! I get to go to the jail so the kids can see BP. I'm supposed to go see my friend later tonight, but I'm not sure if that's gonna happen as we had a strange night last night. Other than that I am just going to do my domestic goddess thing.
I am stalling, this is true! I have NO idea what I'm going to write about after the story of my past is finished. My present is not NEARLY as interesting and I don't want to let my rabid readers down! I only have 5 more posts at the most and we'll be caught up all the way to today! So I'm gonna put it to you guys, should I continue writing after the past is in the past? Let me know either on here or facebook!
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment