Thursday, April 22, 2010

The poison that is self-doubt

Well we're gonna jump back to the here and now yet again.
I've been in kind of a crappy place for the last three weeks or so. I have reached the highest highs and the lowest lows, sometimes within 15 minutes of each other.
So I faceplanted off the wagon. And when I mess up I do it spectacularly! I convinced myself that I could drink as long as I wasn't depressed. Guess how well that worked out for me? Not so much....
Right before this point in time I was FINALLY getting to a place where I liked myself and had some self esteem. Then like the retard that I am I let someone into my head who made me doubt myself.
No one ever said that the rude girl's road would be a straight path. There have been many twists and turns and lots of construction on the way. I swear this road will end up somewhere resembling happiness!
I want to send all the love I have to you dear readers! I am going to pick myself up out of the gutter, dust off my skinned knees and bruised heart, stand tall and continue walking!
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment