Friday, April 9, 2010

A few of my favorite things....(damn that sounds WAY too perky!)

Back to the present for a minute again. I am in a GREAT place now, thought you might wanna know. Sorry I'm jumping across time and space worse than Lost season 6 but that keeps it fresh for me.
Today gonna do something kinda cliche! I am feeling very grateful today so I thought I'd list 5 things I am happy for.
1.) When I get the kids up early and we cuddle on the couch and watch "Angel" on TNT before the bus comes.
2.) When Allison reads to me
3.) When something goes wrong with my computer and Brayden can fix it when I can't! He's 8 for chrissakes!
4.) That I'm raising my kids to be better people than I could ever hope to be
5.) When I can look in someone's eyes and know we will never run out of things to talk about
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment