Sunday, April 18, 2010

In circles AGAIN...

Back to 2010 cause I had a really bad night!
I made a mountain out of a molehill and possibly messed up an amazing thing.
The night started out well enough. Went to B's house and hung out for a little bit. Then we went to an old friend's house and had a good time. I hadn't seen these kittykats forever so it was amazing to catch up with them! Great scene, old buddies, the smell of BBQ hanging in the air, and the guy I like by my side.
Well we went back to B's house and that's where it got ugly....
Started well enough, played some Rock Band with my old buudies and had a good time. Then the ugliness started. I don't get why someone says he doesn't want a relationship but gets stupid jealous of anyone I talk to! I did have a life before him and I have guy friends. I just don't get along with most girls so most of my buddies are dudes.
So I ended up crying like a little girl with a skinned knee and took a cab home. Woke up seriously depressed and wondering what I did wrong. But after talking to my girl AH maybe it wasn't me. Do I deserve better? I doubt it, but a strong argument was made otherwise.....
So I will leave you crying and hurt! Maybe things will work out but probably not. That's me in a nutshell, I can fuck up anything I touch. I highly doubt it will ever change....
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment