Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Back to the present for a minute......

Still in a good place kittykats but confused as hell....
You see I have kinda met someone awesome. But could the timing be any worse?! I still have so much self loathing, working on it, but the self deprecation is probably getting old. It's my personal shield, I laugh at myself before anyone else can. Done it for years!
Is it weird to dig someone but not want to be in a relationship? That is the last thing I want OR need right now. Can you hang with someone and not hurt them? My kids are always gonna be my priority, because I am ALL they have. Their dad is too busy getting arrested to care too much. They are my reason for drawing breath. I would probably have killed myself years ago if not for them! Man, my head is about to explode scanners style.
For now, gonna live in the moment! It just feels nice to be held.
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment