Monday, April 26, 2010

It wasn't always bad! The most romantic thing to EVER happen to me!

As I said in a much earlier post, addiction isn't always pain and heartache. Sometimes amazing things happen. So here we go the most amazingly romantic thing that has ever happened to me....
I had been talking to JK again since Brian had been locked up. It started as just phone calls, but quickly evolved into visits. He would drive from South Carolina just to spend a couple days with me. We had never really talked about feelings or love or any of that!
Then one night WM and I were on a bender and I decided to call JK. In my drunken slurring state I confessed that I loved him and had since I was 15. He just said "OK" and we hung up.
I wanted to DIE I was so embarrassed! I thought I had blew it SO bad! Then 14 hours later there was a knock on my door.
JK was standing there with a big smile on his face. He said, "I love you too, wanted to tell you in person!"
He drove all night long from SC just to tell me face to face. Pretty amazing, huh? Too bad a happy ending was not meant to be....
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment