Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yep kittykats, totally gonna gush and make you nauseous!

Well I am ridiculously happy right now.
The guy I've been hanging out with has turned out to be one of the most amazing, sweet, sexy, and responsible people it has ever been my pleasure to know. He has it all together, which as far as my romantic history goes, is VERY different to me.
I just tonight got permission to give him a pseudonym, so we will call him B!
It's so nice to have met someone who cares about his kids the way that I do! I tend to be a bit old school and strict when it comes to parenting, so to meet someone who shares my values is pretty cool! So far so good, I'm holding back how I really feel because I am petrified of being hurt. It's happened to me WAY too much as you know dear readers!
Two people such as us, who have just gotten out of serious relationships, have to be VERY careful! At the same time, the heart wants what it wants, right? This is a snapshot of my brain for the last 8 days, running in circles.
I've met his boys and they are as great as he is. B's obviously done a great job with them, and doing it alone, wow! How many men are that dedicated to their children? It is much rarer than it should be! B works his butt off and takes care of his sons with no help or child support. He puts himself last after the ones he loves, and that is amazing!
Tomorrow will be the true test! He's making dinner for us and our kids. I hope they all get along well and don't go all Lord of the Flies on each other. As much as I might like someone, if they don't see how amazing my kids are....well that's a deal breaker!
I know I sound like a 7th grader at a New Kids On The Block concert, but you all know how unhappy I have been forever! So if this little bit of happiness lasts for 5 minutes or 5 years, I feel like my life is better for having known him.
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment