Monday, May 16, 2011

Goodbye my kittykats!

This is probably going to be the last post I make for roughly a year. Day after tomorrow at 10 AM is zero hour.
I am surprisingly calm considering the circumstances. I have moments of panic from time to time, and Saturday night I became a sobbing mess in Chris's arms but overall I am coping.
Chris is as ready as he is ever going to be for single fatherhood. We have everything figured out as far as finances and childcare go, I just hope he doesn't feed the kids Hot Pockets and Pizza Rolls everyday lol! He will be fine, he has a hell of a support system! His folks have offered to pitch in. I know he can call my mom if he panics. Even BP's family is offering to help if he needs a break or to catch up housework. Knowing this gives me so much peace!
So now I want to run down a quick thank you list for some people I will miss the most!
1-Crispy of course. This has been the happiest year of my life, and the sacrifices you are getting ready to make?! I am humbled! Considering how happy we are now, can you imagine what it will be like once this isn't hanging over our heads? Let's get this over with and FINALLY get our lives started! I love you more than all the stars in the sky, all the fishies in the sea, and the hairs on Ron Jeremy's chest!
2- My amazing Facebook friends! You guys make me all kinds of happy everytime you click like! Thanks for the validation!
3- My mom Lise who has helped me through some very tough spots and took care of me when I was losing it! Don't worry mom, your kid is a tough bitch!
4- My Mean Girls, the coolest, funniest bunch of homos ever! Our Facebook group has made me laugh, cry, and vomit! Remember I am STILL HBIC, even through a foot of concrete!
5- My twits on Favstar-there is something BADLY wrong with all of us, thanks for the stars! Remember, 1 star on favstar=20 likes on Facebook :)
6- My next door neighbor Patrick who will have Crispy's back and never complains when we borrow shit.
7- My ex-husband's family for accepting my decisions and only wanting what is best for my kids.
8- I can't believe I am saying this but... Thanks to Brandon. You were a Goddamn nightmare to date, but you led me to my soul mate. I regret nothing!
9- Last but not least all of my blog followers. You guys listened to me, offered help when I needed it and kept me going! (now at 19 months clean!)
In closing, I am going to enclose my address I will be at to start. Any letters would be welcome, this is going to be a tough transition! Just be sure you put a return address on the envelope or I won't get it!
Jamie Petitt
200 E Main St
Richmond, IN 47374
I LOVE YOU ALL AND WILL MISS YOU BITTERLY!!!
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

1 comment: