Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Where it went wrong, the 1st time...

So I am married and started with the best intentions, but something was always off....
I did the right thing for the longest time, but eventually the freak came out! I ran into an old fiend JF, and do you remember what I said about crossing lines? This was the beginning of the end for me.
He was a punk rock boy I used to hook up with a million years ago. He was FIRE hot and didn't much care I was married so I went there.
I can call on one event as the death of marriage #1. Went on a trip w/ CH & TR to Chattanooga to visit an old friend MC. Of course I got stupid wasted on cat tranqs and GHB. Also hooked up with a dude who looked dead on like Eminem. When I woke up naked from the blackout I thought "hmmm, maybe I should not be married?" But went on home and held on. The death rattle of my marriage? Next post OK kittykats?
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment