Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The start of the abuse....

Well I am all knocked up if u remember?
One day I walked into the kitchen and busted BP snorting oxys. Should have known but keep in mind I am a RETARD!!!!
So I took it like the jackass i am.
You wanna know what happened the day my son was born?! He was SO fucked up he couldn't see straight! He got a bottle of liquid morphine, drank about half of it scrubbed in and watched me have a c-section. WTF ever huh? Every picture I have from the hospital shows BP half lit. Bloodshot eyes, stupid smile on his face, good lord!
I had to go back to work 3 days after a c-section cause BP could not maintain. So there I was delivering pizzas with my staples still in! He took every penny we had to keep himself stoned. So I told him to go to the methadone clinic or else. That was a big mistake as it made everything worse. what a WAB, but gonna leave this pain...
As always thanks for listening and God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment