Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Something a bit different!

I have had a nasty case of writer's block as of late. I have been putting every ounce of energy I have into staying away from alcohol, so been a bit preoccupied.
I am still sober, so no worries there! I drank a bit Friday night but did not lose control, thank God. I do know that it was sheer luck though. I am always just one vodka shot away from disaster.
BP got shipped out of the county jail last week, so his ass is now the property of Indiana DOC. He's at a processing center in Greenfield right now. I have no idea where he is going next. Seeing as I have no vehicle, taking the kids to see him is going to be next to impossible. I am anticipating some behavior issues from them. They miss their dad SO much!
Some of my dear followers have offered to pitch in while I am gathering my thoughts and getting my head straight. I have a series of guest posts on the way. Thank you so much to my buddies who took the time to "do their homework."
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment