Sunday, May 30, 2010

Slacker girl here....

Sorry I have been slacking on posting lately, I'm trying to think how to put what I want to say on paper (or on monitor as it is)
I am still doing fairly well on the sobriety thing. I DID get drunk Friday, but thank God I haven't drank all day today, and I'm not sick.
I think that anyone who has ever tried giving up something they love would ever tell you it's easy to slip up. It only takes one moment of weakness to throw away sobriety. I am not the first but I won't be the last either.
The point is, I'm sober today and that is how I need to look at it, one day at a time. Hopefully soon I will pluck up the courage to go across the street to a meeting. When I sobered up earlier this year I went to at least one a day. Then my relapse happened. All those nice people saw that I had screwed up (the AA clubhouse is right across the street from my house) I know no one would judge me, but I still feel weird about it.
Tomorrow I'm buckling down on here. I have been distracted lately and my writing is suffering for it. I will post at least twice tomorrow if everything goes right.
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment