Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Go shorty it's your birthday...

Well my 33rd birthday is coming up on Monday!
I am split between being proud of everything I have accomplished and feeling sorrowful for everything I have not. Is this a typical feeling?
My life has been so full that I am utterly exhausted. I am ready for a long breath and a bit of calm but between my pending court case and my daily struggle to stay sober, it doesn't seem like it's gonna happen anytime soon.
I am hoping that this weekend might give me a bit of a break. I feel SO honored that my friends love me enough to try to throw me a party! I am scared to death I will show up and no one will be there but I know I am being stupid about it. Hell, we almost got Michael Lohan to show up! (Long story guys)
So everyone who will be there, can't wait to see you! Four words...COED NAKED SPRINKLER RUN!!!!
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment