Monday, May 10, 2010

Feeling homicidal

The going off posts are probably getting old, but i am about to spit nails right now.
What in the name of God is wrong with men?! Here in girl world we have certain lines we NEVER cross. It's obvious men do not have the same level of integrity damn it.
This guy I used to like a while back is trying to hit on one of my oldest friends. I don't care how drunk you are that is a HUGE asshole move! She has known me my whole life, did he really believe I wouldn't find out. He probably did and just didn't care. I am a free agent and it's a good thing, but I wouldn't pull that on my worst enemy let alone someone I call a friend!
Stay single, have a great time, but stay AWAY from my girlfriends!
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment