Friday, May 28, 2010

My muse is on vacation!

I have been wracking my brains for something clever to say lately and I seem to be drawing a blank, so the next few posts are probably just going to be little stories from the past I left out for whatever reason.
I tended to lean towards the tragic and dramatic in my blog and since my hardcore drinking days are behind me for now I thought I might sprinkle in some random fun stories between future posts!
BTW those of my followers I gave homework to? It's about due! I told you guys it would happen sooner rather than later! Anyone else intrigued? Help give the rude girl a break! Contact me on facebook for details, Jamie Equality Petitt. I can also be reached at jamieramone@verizon.net, but be warned, I am LOUSY about checking my email! I am running a bit of a contest right now and the more entries, the more fun it will be! It's about 15 minutes worth of work and it will help me immensely!
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment