Sunday, May 2, 2010

To err is human, to forgive divine

I don't really deserve it after the way I acted this weekend, but I have been forgiven.
My own self doubt has been torpedoing everything good in my life, and it's time to change that! I am really serous about this. I had a lot of time to think about things today. I traced back all of my problems and my self hatred is at the root of most of them.
You have to love yourself before you are any good to anyone else. That's such a simple lesson but one it has taken me almost 33 years to learn. I think I just might be able to get there. Having a job and a great friend like I do has helped me beyond what I can put into words. But good times or bad I need to like ME!
I have about 3 posts worth of material on my past so they might be punctuated by some present posts. I am looking toward my future and starting to seriously work on myself and I would like to share that with you dear readers! Thank you so much for all your love and support today! You can't truly enjoy the sweet without the bitter. After everything that has happened, never has having some arms around me felt so good. I will NEVER take it for granted again!
In closing this evening I would like to invite you to check out my old friend Holli's blog. She is just starting out and if she gets half the love and encouragement I get, she will be very happy. I will add her blog link at the bottom of the page, or just copy and paste this...http://lifeofasmalltownsinglegirl.blogspot.com/
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment