Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The last current post for awhile!

Well kiddos, I am in much better shape now. I needed a few days to regroup and think. It is strange how much you can learn about yourself if you really make an effort.
They say that God whispers in your ear right? Well he put a megaphone to mine, and my ears are still ringing.
I have always been a people pleaser. Ever since I was a kid and the class clown I have sought validation through other people's opinion of me. I used comedy as a shield against the world so no one would get too close and I still do to this day. Well that is only about 5% of who I am, and I'm thinking it's time to let a bit more of me shine. A good friend of mine made a comment about my armor, and it got me thinking. It's time to take it off as it is WAY too heavy and weighing me down.
So now it is time for me to figure out who I am and what I want. I have given WAY too much to others and I think it might be time to be a bit selfish.
My kids will always come first, but I think Jamie is gonna start being second on the list!
Next post I will be pick up where I left off in my past. It's like the famous quote, "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it."
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment