Thursday, May 6, 2010

Going off!

OK I am having a super bad day! Thought I would share the bs with you!
Things are pretty going good with the new guy, but then he accused me of some stupidity.
I also got called off at work so less money. I also got dates swapped and missed a court date. I'm OK till June but still, more about my current case in a later post. But know that I am innocent!
I also got a letter from BP today that had the words I've longed for forever in it. But the prob is a letter from prison is always good, it's the getting out part we seem to struggle with!
I'm in love with someone else and I think he's amazing, but things have been a WEE bit dramatic and I don't want to cause him any harm. If I have to walk away for the sake of him and the boys I will. I will prob cry for the next year but it's not all about me, It's about the kids. If daddy is unhappy, they will pick up on that!
So I'm sitting here holding my breath until 6 o' clock. Why do I care so much?!
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment