Thursday, May 6, 2010

The song that is stalking me

This song is stalking my ass, so I shall write a bit!
"Seldom do these words ring true when I'm constantly failing you" were ever truer words spoken?!
I stayed home and caught up on sleep for once and am now thinking it was a BAD move! Got some anger via yahoo when I got in front of the devil box.
I hate being taken for granted on any level and I don't think getting more than 6 hours of sleep is a bad thing! So why do I feel so gnarly about missing him?!
Good lord I am not good at this! To my kittykats in relationships, how do you not go insane?!
After BP I was so serious about being alone, but I have remet the greatest guy! I always think about what he needs and not what I need. Story of my life right?
But I really need to stop bitching, I am in love and it's a GOOD thing, at least until my heart is drug through a gravel filled alley.
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment