Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A worthy trade off!

There are certain trade-offs that one must make in life. Some of these are negative and we call it compromise. Others are for the best and we barely feel them.
I have fallen into the latter category kittykats! I am still insanely happy, but herein lies the rub: I have AWFUL writers block.
Literally, I have no idea what to even write in this post. I don't spend all of my time stuck in my own head anymore so ideas are a bit thin. I must have Sylvia Plath syndrome, I can't write unless I am miserable and wanting to die.
I was hoping this would be a temporary thing and once Chris and I were past the "honeymoon" period I would get back on it. Well it's been a couple months and we've had our share of arguments, and still nothing.
So for now I am abandoning ship until I have something worth saying. I am hoping making this declaration might jinx me into being prolific again, we'll see!
Thanks for everyone who has rode out this weird-ass year with me. I still can't believe how much has happened in 2010 and there are still almost 4 more months to go! Oh lord...
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment