Saturday, September 4, 2010

Drama with the sperm donor

Well kittykats, I am absolutely furious right now! Money is a wee bit tight right now with moving expenses, deposits, and the like. I got the brilliant idea to take our cans down to the recycling center. We pile em up pretty quick as I have traded my heroin habit for an energy drink habit. It’s only a few blocks away and I didn’t have much else to do. BIG mistake!
You see, Allison’s biological father works there. Usually I can go there uneventfully and not run into him, but not today. He was working the scales. I usually use initials or pseudonyms but in this case I don’t care. His name is Chad Hamilton and he is worthless.
I was perfectly pleasant to him, and let him know how Ally is doing. He just looked at me blankly. I brought up that she is getting older and eventually I’m gonna have to tell her the truth about her paternity. He actually had the balls to say he didn’t think he was her father. I might be able to understand his concern except for one little thing. We had a DNA test done when she was born (per his request) and the test said with 99.98% certainty that he was the father.
I have raised her by myself and done a hell of a job. All he has done is pay child support and that is not by choice, it comes out of his check. He has 4 other kids which is NOT my problem. I have never bothered him for anything and never took him to court to raise his child support. The thanks I get for this is pretty much being called a whore.
So what do I do in this situation? Allison looks at BP as her father, but he’s out of the picture now. It’s pretty obvious that Chad wants nothing to do with her. Is it kinder to just keep the truth to myself? How would it make Ally feel to know that her own father wants nothing to do with her? I have a million questions and no answers.
For now I guess I will stick with what I have been doing, not talking about daddies. Although my level of anger makes a trip to the “Maury” show to humiliate him sound appealing!
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment