Saturday, September 4, 2010

Another impasse

As you know kittykats there is one issue I feel more strongly than anything else. That is equality in all things. Particularly the rights of the LBGTA community. I feel like they should be afforded all of the same rights as us “straight” people. In the end it depends on what kind of person you are. As awesome as Chris is, we are at an impasse on the subject.
He can’t see how a child raised by same sex parents can end up un-screwed up. I don’t blame him, I blame a lack of exposure to the truth and a small town upbringing. At the same time, this is half of my life’s calling. All the angry e-mails and letters to congressman…what good are they if I cannot convince the man who shares my bed?!
He is accusing me of being one of the church people who is always trying to convert him. I argue with this as I think education is the key to everything. Why are people so reluctant to obtain knowledge? Statistics don’t lie!
So how do I reach his heart dear readers?!
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment