Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm ALIVE!!!!!!!!

Hey kittykats! Hope you got the Get Him To The Greek reference! It's been a long time!
Crispy and I unplugged for awhile to save money and try to accumulate some junk. It worked well.
It's hard to get used to this. In my past every time I would buy something of value, it would be carted off by BP to the pawn shop within 48 hours! It feels almost unfair that once everything came together I am getting ready to go away.
Yes dear readers I have gotten a sentencing date. April 4th is when I go to prison over this stupidity! I will be gone for 10 months. I just broke down and signed the plea. I was fearful it would be much worse if I didn't!
Well kittykats, remembering that I have 3 weeks left has given me a massive headache. Gonna go make home movies of the kids riding their bikes, that should cheer me up! More to come.....
As always thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment