Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Life Is Beautiful!

Wow what a day yesterday kittykats! I am pleased to tell you that the second Chris walked in he apologized. I think we are both just stressed out and scared about the future.
I think that was my first real negative post since the last idiot I dated. Remember those days dear readers?
I spent a big chunk of yesterday thinking about everything. After about 65 panic attacks it hit me, this is a HUGE waste of my energy. Why should I spend the last days I have left being upset and crying? So I slapped myself and snapped out of it!
I have so much to be happy about and it's time to enjoy it and save up as many memories as possible!
So I got off my butt, got out of my sweats, and bitched myself all up so I'd look good when Chris got home. The kids and I ran around outside playing with bubbles. I cleaned the house spotless and made some kick ass burritos for dinner. Sure enough I felt better than I have in a while.
Complacency and fear will never do you any favors. The best you can do is accept that some things are inevitable and take pleasure in what you can. I have a great man, awesome kids, and great friends! It's gonna be a rocky part of this rude girl's road but I'm going to keep walking and be a better person for it! The world will still be here when this is all over!
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment