Monday, March 28, 2011

To Dwell Or Not To Dwell....

Panic mode set in again today as of 10:00 AM EST. I am now in the final week of my freedom.
I got my pre-sentencing investigation over with with the probation department. That is just basically asking you about your life story and circumstances to determine how big of a threat to society you are. Questions like, "When did you first smoke weed" and "Did you have a funny uncle?" I was so tempted to say, "He wasn't very funny, but he liked to put his hand down my pants!" Sadly I don't think an officer of the court would get my sense of humor.
So now I am staring at the clock thinking stupid things. Like this is the last time I will see 9:19 pm as a free woman for ten months. Yep I could use a xanax!
It just occurred to me that I might have a great untapped resource to help me get through this hell, you guys! Between the hundreds of regular readers here and my almost 1000 facebook friends, maybe I could hit a few of you guys up for an occasional letter? Comment here or on facebook to let me know if I am being too presumptuous.
I do pledge to keep writing while I am away, Chris will be posting for me from letters I will send so forgive any typos hehehehe! I am hoping I am going to grow as a writer through this, Lord knows I will probably have no shortage of material!
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment