Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Continuance

Got an interesting letter in the mail today.
Apparently my lawyer is going to be out of town Monday, so my court date is being pushed back AGAIN! I'm not sure when it's going to be rescheduled.
At first I was all excited and dancing around the house. You know how much I have been dreading this kittykats! Then inevitably my brain started going into overdrive.
I am at the point where I am so sick of this case that I just want to go to jail and get it over with. Chris and I are ready to get our lives going, but it's not going to happen as long as this is hanging over my head! Every time they is put this off, my release date gets farther away. I don't think the actual incarceration can be much worse than the dread of it!
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment