Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vacation time!

Well kittykats, one week from today the state of Indiana is going to own my ass. The good news is that I'm not freaking out like I could be.
My Crispy is on vacation so we can spend as much time together as possible. So far it has been great. We get to cuddle as much as we want (among other things ;) ), go do things when it's actually daylight outside, and create some memories for me to hold onto.
His sister is getting married June 11th and I was invited. So Crispy had the unenviable task of telling his mom why I can't attend. She took it surprisingly well once he explained the circumstances.
We were planning on going camping, but the weather doesn't look like it's gonna cooperate. Instead we are going to go pick up some fishing poles for the kids and go try to catch something. I love fishing but haven't been in years, and Allison never has. It should be really fun!
We have everything figured out for when I'm gone. The kids will be going to the Boy's and Girl's club while he works through the week. Then on Saturdays they will spend the day at their grandma's while Chris works his half day. This will also give him time to catch up on laundry etc.
He is a little scared at the prospect of single fatherhood, but I have every confidence he will do just great! If I had any doubts I sure as hell wouldn't leave my kids with him.
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment