Thursday, April 14, 2011

Can't have the good without the bad!

This morning is looking a LOT better! Thank you so much for the nice emails yesterday.
Chris and I spent the evening apart last night. He and his friend Bobby had to replace the brakes on our truck so they did the whole beer in the garage thing. I cooked dinner for them and was able to calm down and think.
Sometimes I forget that Chris is so much younger than I am. It usually doesn't make a difference, but in this case it does. I am the longest relationship he has had since high school. He used to average about 3 months per girl. So he is not used to the point in a relationship when you almost hate each other.
So I sat him down and talked about it. I told me we weren't always going to like each other, but love is fighting through the hard times and remembering why you fell in love to start with! So all is well.
I still can make him madder than any other human being, but I also make him laugh harder than anyone else can. I can be neurotic as all hell, but I also would use that to defend him to the death. Point is, we all have our good and bad sides. We are learning to accept the sweet with the sour. I'm not saying we are "fixed" but I think we have made a good start!
He is home sick with an awful headache today, so I am going to baby him today. He is SO worth it! I love you my Crispy!
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment