Friday, October 1, 2010

The Blog Must Go On!

A short update for you guys. I am going to continue to blog while incarcerated. Chris has agreed to transfer anything I send him onto blogger for me.
This whole experience is going to suck but being able to write about it might make it a wee bit easier. I am sure I will have plenty to write about. No worries, I'm kind of a bad ass so I should be OK in jail. Plus it's amazing how far a sense of humor will get you. I don't think anyone can say I'm not pretty funny.
The only thing that bothers me is that I will probably be exposed to drugs again. I will have a year of being clean in before I'm gone. Not to mention the great things I have waiting on me on the "outside"....I should be fine!
There is a proverbial silver lining to my plea deal, once I am released NO PROBATION! So I can leave this whole sad mess behind me and move on with my life. This is the last link I have to my ex, so thank God for that. If he wants to see his kids, he can have his grandma pick them up. I have no desire to ever see him again. Wow, did that sound too bitter?
As always, thanks for listening and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment